Yes, I unabashedly like bad pop music. It helps keep me motivated and awake. *bobs along to the music*
We’ve hit that time of year folks. 2014 is almost over, (thank god) and 2015 is looming on the horizon like a dirt-smeared storm cloud. I can see the flashes of ‘oh GOD KATSUCON’ flicker in it’s eldritch depths, and am debating how much liquor I can drink to stave off panic, while remaining productive.
I’ve updated my Con Schedule which you can take a look at to see what I’m planning for 2015, but the TL;DR version is below.
January to February
- Panic-make costumes for Katsucon:
March to June
- Start on Otakuthingy 2.0!
- One large new costume, one small new costume:
Relax. Drink. Party. Enjoy sun and friends.
July to August
- Hermit on Otakuthingy 2.0! (PANIC)
- work on D*con stuff in meantime
Sept – December
- Plan out 2016
- NYCC fabric trip
All the sleep.